you really don't know? just wait for my next entry, and all will be revealed.....p/s is it annoying?
Whahahaha. I know! I know!To those of you who never/seldom visit Kuching (ahem, visit Bangkok jak)...The 1st pic is the Kuching International Airport. They're renovating it. The 2nd pic is the Hilton's reception desk. Yes, Yasmin stayed at Hilton Hotel. Bertambah kaya la Paris Hilton nampaknya. And the rest of the pic is the view taken from Yasmin's hotel room. That's the Waterfront. Very beautiful in the evenings. =)
YOU WENT TO KUCHING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!??!?!?!!!!! WHAT'S WORSE... YOU DIDN'T BRING ME???!!!! You had better have a good excuse ready, young lady!! *stern face*
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you really don't know? just wait for my next entry, and all will be revealed.....
p/s is it annoying?
Whahahaha. I know! I know!
To those of you who never/seldom visit Kuching (ahem, visit Bangkok jak)...
The 1st pic is the Kuching International Airport. They're renovating it.
The 2nd pic is the Hilton's reception desk. Yes, Yasmin stayed at Hilton Hotel. Bertambah kaya la Paris Hilton nampaknya.
And the rest of the pic is the view taken from Yasmin's hotel room. That's the Waterfront. Very beautiful in the evenings. =)
YOU WENT TO KUCHING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!??!?!?!!!!! WHAT'S WORSE... YOU DIDN'T BRING ME???!!!! You had better have a good excuse ready, young lady!! *stern face*
Post a Comment