

But when I told Kimi this, she flipped...
"no no"
"we must do something!"
"it's your 20th birthday!"
"i'll talk to Wani about it"
"must come up with an evil plan to get you drunk/laid"
(-_-")
And come up with something they did....They picked me up at around 7.30, after watching American Idol. Once I got in the car, they all (Kimi, Wani and Aaron) turned to me and said
"Where'd you wanna go, Mimin?"
"Eh? I thought you all have someplace in mind already?"
"err...no"
"aduhh..."
So we all argued about it for a bit. I suggested, rather lamely, that we go to McD's, but they wanted to go someplace fancy but not too expensive. Then Aaron suggested Blue Ginger and that's that...




They tried to make me eat mussels...I'm not fond of seafood/trying out new food, so needless to say, I couldn't do it. I suck.

After we finished eating, they made me blow out the candle...


This is our bill:

After dinner, we went Desserts to have...dessert. Jimmy joined us there as well.



The girls...

The guys...hmm...

After Desserts, all of us crashed at my house, switched on the Idiot Box and watched Ever After that was playing on Star Movies. We didn't stop taking pictures, though:


The pictures are blurry, I know...Kim's fault lah! Dunno how to use my camera one....So yeah, that was how my birthday went. It was the best Birthday ever! Only thing is I wished the rest of you were there...Thanks for the birthday messages, though! I'm just waiting for the prezzies now, heh heh...



5 comments:
ooo...gi BG juak sik madah ngan aku ye? bitch.
Haha. Gi BG juak akhir2 nya tek. Heh.
And abt the prezzies.. Wat prezzies. U can keep on waiting lah. Muahahaha!!
Stef: sorry lah beb...lain kali i bring you there ok?
Nysa: I wants sunnies...and an earring in the shape of a gun (if you can find one that looks cool enough). You're not allowed to come back to Miri without these things!!! bwahahahaha...
wei you jahat. i just haven't had enough quality time with your camera to learn it's functions. :P
so yeah, you know what to do now. (hint: just give me the camera)
happy bday again, min. sorry we didn't get you laid. next time, ya!
kimi, I'll give you my camera if you'll give me yours. Thank you.
p/s Stop trying to corrupt me!!!
Post a Comment