Nana and I brought our youngest sister and two of our younger cousins out today. They had things they want to buy. We were at the Boulevard basement, and had just gotten out of the car, when cousin Badi put her arms around my waist, and asked me:
"Kak Mimin, how old are you?"
"I'm twenty. Why?"
"Oh? But I thought you were eleven, bah! You're so *small!"
Hahahaha!!!!
Thank you, sweetheart! Now kakak knows that whatever age she is, it doesn't matter because she is forever young through everyone else's eyes...
(You there! Stop rolling your eyes and let me dream, alright?)
*Small=Short
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
glad to know u take it in a positive angle =)
how cuteeee.
heh heh...and this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to me, either!
a couple of years ago, I went to the doctor to get a prescription for my skin, and he was like,
"what form(grade)are you in?"
"erm...I'm already studying at university..."
hiak hiak XD
dumbass - uhh...who are you? do I know you?
hey, at least it's not like.. when i went to do my facial.. and after i got it done, one of the ladies working there asked if i was waiting for my mom to pick me up.
i said, "no. i drive."
then she was like, "what?? really? i thought you were in primary school!"
isyk.
I Mabuk...
EVERYONE THINKS ME BUDAK SKOLAH.
So ehekz. =)
Mabuk..
wei.. how come u can comment here but cannot comment on my blog. :P
Post a Comment