Friday, January 05, 2007

Pictures from my new Nokia 7610

Holiday in KL












Bestest Game Evar! - The Hobbits (or something like that). Too bad I'm not good at it...












Benjy's new furball of a friend...












Hari Raya Haji





































New Year's Barbeque













Tanjung Beach

























Not bad, right? The quality? Of course it can't compare to my old Canon A410. I was relieved when I found this out. I thought after I lost my Canon, I won't be able to take nice pictures until I got myself a new camera. But my experience with the phone's camera taught me that it's not what you use, but how you use it.

Hmm... Now why does that last sentence sound like it's a double entendre?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics beb =)
ur raya pic...the 1st one...mcm u all sembelih those cats jak instead of a cow...stok dah abis ka?

aaaaanywayyyssss, my camera fon still better than urs hiakhiakhiak.

Kim said...

oh dude. there's a picture of me looking so geeky. thanks, min. :(

kidding. i'm so glad to have surfed over to ur blog and to find a new entry. teehee.

Kim said...

eeeee.. so cute the two cats hugging each other.

me_yasmin said...

"mcm u all sembelih those cats jak instead of a cow"

oh, shoot...you've found us out! i'm going to have to kill you now

"there's a picture of me looking so geeky. thanks, min."

I have MORE

"so cute the two cats hugging each other"

I know, right??? hehe...

Kim said...

"I have MORE"

.... damn you. =(

Anonymous said...

Banyak nya kucinggg!

Gothmazie said...

walau eh. jeles la me. so nice ur camera phone. very qgd quality pictures. nice pics btw