Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rejoice!

For I have decided to come out of hiding and blog again, at last! Sorry for the long gap between this entry and the last, you guys... didn't really have anything to blog about. Or maybe I did, but the subject matter was way too scandalous for you to read. Haha. KIDDING. Was perfectly happy reading everyone else's blogs, though, hee... XD

Anyway, as most of you should know by now, I am staying at Subang. Nana and Ben have started studying here already so I'm here as unpaid housemaid, and also peacemaker (those two squabble a lot). So from morning til afternoon when they're not around, I clean the house, and do the laundry.

What I like about staying here is that, Subang Parade is just five minutes away, and Sunway Pyramid, ten minutes (all depending on how heavy traffic is, of course). Carrefour is just next to Subang Parade, so it's easy for us to buy groceries and stuff. Yay.

What I do not like about this place is that it's hot. So freaking hot, it gets you asking yourself, "Am I just sweating profusely, or am I actually, literally, MELTING?". Bloody hell. If any of you should come to visit me here next time, remember to wear clothes made with light material, and I'll try to remember to serve you plenty of drinks so you won't dehydrate.

I'll be going back to Miri on the 20th. Can't wait. As exciting as it is staying here free of parental control (at least to a certain extent), I miss the familiarity of home. And although I can be a bit mean to her sometimes, I don't like being away from my youngest sister for too long.

Anyway, moving on... I could FINALLY access my results last night (passed everything, alhamdulillah). It was supposed to have been released on the 11th, but when I tried logging in there was this message that made my heart stop : "No data found for (insert Perth ID here)". I was like, "What the fuck...?? Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuuuuccckk???". Soon after, Nysa IM'd me on MSN, and it turns out she had the same problem. She told me that the same goes for Ren and Enock, as well. So I guess they just haven't 'uploaded' the media students' results that time. Thank God it was only that, or the message might have meant something scarier *shudder*. Still not sure if I'm cleared to take Media 216, though.

In other news, I went for the second media trip to KL during the last week of June. 'Twas better this time around. There were no arrogant bastards, or shitheads who got our university name wrong. We got to meet interesting people like Zabrina from Amazing Race Asia and Afdlin Shauki. Only thing that spoiled it was the politics among us. You know I know lah.

One thing I'm grateful for the trip is that I got to spend time with Stef before she left for Perth (she left on the 11th). There was this one night, we went for a walk around Bukit Bintang area. We wanted to look for...well, trannies. Apparently the ones in KL are better looking than Miri ones. We found three at Star Hill. Don't really remember how they looked like. Anyway, Stef and I decided to go inside the building because we wanted to breathe in the same air as the rich people that frequent this place. Yeah, if you're familiar with Star Hill, you know damn well that we couldn't afford the stuff there even if we combined all the money that we have in our wallets that time. After we were done window shopping and observing people, we went in the restroom. We were impressed. It was big, clean, and didn't smell bad at all. There were lots of mirrors too, perfect for vain people like us, huhu. We actually hung out there for at least half an hour, taking pictures, talking nonsense...fun times fun times XD

You know, the fact that Steffi won't be around next sem hasn't actually sunked in yet. It'll be really weird without her around. I would say, out of all my friends, I am most comfortable with her. I'm grateful that I dont have to be self conscious around her. This is the woman with whom I can be as perverted, childish and random as I want, and she will still layan one XD I admit, sometimes I purposely choose the clothes I wear because I know she likes them on me. She's like, my ego-booster or something :)

I don't know what a Stef-less Curtin will be like. I don't even want to think about it. My only solace is that at least my bestie Jess will still be there. Tim, as well...I may not be very close to her, but I am fond of her, so...Yay :)

Bah, enoughlah...This is getting to be a very long entry (and without pictures to blame, too!). I shall blog again whenever the spirits move me to. Ohm~


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss my lil cushion-y hamster.
mana awak...

me_yasmin said...

cushiony? cushiony??? i ain't nobody's cushion, y'hear? :-p i miiiisss u my little f-tard

Gothmazie said...

yerp yerp.. I agree wit ya! "the politics among us" dun like dat. Im missing Steph oledy. sekda pake kobek. u still around kan? so i guess stil ok.

Anonymous said...

azieeeeeeeeee!!!!! rindu juak hahaha! homesick la beb =(

n mimin. i dont care, i have tonnes of names for u. cntface.

Kim said...

i can so feel the love. :P

=Waniduckie= said...

Afdlin.....