I just finished filling up production forms when my handphone rang. flashing on the screen was "Steffi Aussie No." Excited, I quickly pressed the green button.
"Hello?"
"Hello? Mimin?"
"Yeah?"
"Hi! Where are you? You busy ka?"
"I'm at home..."
"Oh, ok. Eh, your MAC eyeliner last time how much you buy?"
(-_-")
Chiraka. That woman called me just to ask about make up. Tanyak khabar aku pun sekda. What kind of gay mate are you?! Sik romantik langsung.
Jasmine was also with Steffi. I can hear her going, "I miss you! I miss you! I miss you big sis! I miss you!!!" in the background. Stef eventually let her speak to me for a bit, and she said the same thing, "I miss you! I miss you!". I was a little teary eyed by that point, heh. Control macho, control macho~
I swear the day looked a little brighter after the call ended :)
Puasa starts on the 13th. Happy Fasting everyone! Stef, jangan ponteng k?
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I miss you i miss you i miss you!! =)
haha, no need for me to tell u that i miss u ok. i see MAC i think of u. all the time man. shit.
so nice to hear ur voice. esp when u sed hello hehehehe werent u happyyyyyyy hahahahaahha and yeah i can hear ur heartbroken reaction too when min talked to u =)
standby for another random call anytime hahaha and oh i tot u sed we divorced? wanna get back tgthr ha? u bank in money for me 1st. i want that MAC. and kenapa suma MAC salesperson all around the world mesti ada 1 pondan. that's hot yea.
yes yes i posa juak hahaha. and i'll just assume ive ganti-ed my posa for last year yea dududu.
oi ask ur mom la how much she bought the liner for joo. i wants m.a.c. kapish?
Post a Comment