Tagged by Kimmeh!
Rules: Do this tag and answer all the questions into your own blog. Delete one question from the questions listed and add one of your own questions. Make sure it's 20 questions. Tag 8 people.
1. What do you wish to do at this very moment?
- Chat with Stef. but both my MSN and Yahoo not working. grr.
2. What is the happiest thing that happened to you so far?
- Stef and my siblings are back in Miri.
3. What do you wish to have now?
- a non-retarded laptop. preferably a Mac.
4. How should the world be seen?
- for what it is: full of flaws but with the potential to be so much better.
5. What have you realised recently?
- I really. REALLY. Don't. Like. Being. Told. what to do.
6. What is the bad habit that you cannot accept the most?
- my own procrastination habits, i guess :-p
7. When you have something which you are unhappy about, what will you do?
- What needs to be done. If tht's not possible, keep quiet and focus on what does make me happy.
8. What are you afraid of losing?
- Loved ones.
9. Do you think that you feel helpless, or useless, sometimes?
- Yes.
10. When you meet someone that you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
- Hide. but i honestly think tht i'm pretty fucking obvious when it comes to liking someone :-p
11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
- 1. THE HOMOPHOBES.
- 2. THE NARROW-MINDED.
- 3. THE ARROGANT
12. If you're given a chance to change the world, what will u do?
- Weed out all the major villains.
13. Are you satisfied with your life now? Do you think any changes should be made?
- Nopes. YES YES YES.
14. When was the most recent time you felt touched?
- I don't honestly remember.
15. Do you believe in God?
- Yes.
16. Use a song to describe how you've felt recently.
- So Contagious by Acceptance
17. If you had one wish that'll come true, what is it?
- wouldn't come true if i told you now, would it? but for the sake of answering, I wish I had the ability to turn back time.
18. Do you have anything to worry or to be scared about recently?
- Yes.
19. What do you do when you have trouble falling asleep?
- Read a novel.
20. What do you think about polka dotted underwear?
- I'd wear one :)
Tagged by Waninoko and Kimmeh
Link to your tagger and post these rules. List eight (8) random facts about yourself then tag eight (8) people.
1. I have these pj pants that are too long. I meant to ask mum to make it shorter but i keep forgetting.
3. I actually feel guilty when i wake up late.
4. I like hanging out clothes to dry outside, i find it peaceful.
5. Ironing out creases on clothes are therapeutic to me.
6. I truly believe that I would be happier if i was smarter, and not so socially awkward.
7. I don't want to have my own kids. Ever. I am, however, insatiably and morbidly curious about pregnancy and birth.
8. I am a bit of a feminist. I believe that women and men are equals. I believe that women are capable of doing whatever they set their minds to. I hate the belief that women must behave in a certain way, or no man would want her for a wife :-p I believe that women should be allowed to dress however she sees fit without having to feel self-conscious about unwanted attention and/or invisible flaws.
People I'm tagging for both memes.
1. Jasmine
2. Lionel
3. Stef? (haha)
4. Alem
5. Any other person with a blog and connection to the interweb :-p



9 comments:
alamak i have to blog then
YES, you do :-p
kimak mok aku juak ko tok.
in case u think u'd get me blogging (again) with this tags, nice try.
but then again i fancy tags. so we'll see how i go round this =p
ur lappy is annoying me. aaaaaand. damn another person eyeing a mac. i NEED one too. sorta.
oh oh ur answer to tag1:q4. word.
aaaand the rest of ur answers made me smile. and laugh. a little.
i hate it when i talk a lot u know. but u blogging always makes my day. i dunno y stop asking.
yay. update. nasty lionel didn't notice i tagged him. mainly cos like you, he doesn't update his blog either.
argh. you always blog so nicely.
i dun like hanging out clothes to dry. i find doing the dishes to be more therapeutic, not that u asked. but becos there's water and bubbles. and i like to see how everything gets all shiny like new again. hurrah.
:( mimin ditched me for stef. i know.
"mainly cos like you, he doesn't update his blog either."
Hmm funny, that's truer than you'd think. I've got y'all blogs on my Google Reader btw, and the ones that update the rarest I strangely tend to read as soon as they do. I leave the more blabbery ones for later to catch up on in one weekend-reading go. Or something like that.
Sorry my nasty. 2 people tagging me means I reeeeaally must blog then eheh
stef - how come my blogging always makes your day? hehe...glad i could be of service.
kimmeh - where got i blog nicely *blush* and i did not ditch anyone for anyone else, ok? yeesh.
lionel - quit lurking abt in ppl's blogs and start working on yours already. you know you want to >:)
jasmine as in me jasmine or jasmine anak pak samad? hehe
of course you :-p nok anak pak samad ya sapa bah? sik kenal aku, haha
u dunno anak pak samad? rugi ko. hahah
Post a Comment