When you're letting off steam, especially when it's about me, may I please not be at the receiving end of it? I know my faults all too well so I don't need them thrown back at me again.
I know you want me to grow up, to be more responsible, to be more pro-active, to actually care about what's going on around me. That's kind of why I want to transfer to Perth. To break out of bad habits. To change for the better. I can't do that here because everyone around me always find excuses for my behaviour, so I end up staying the same since it's easier.
Oh, and since we're on the subject, I really wish you'd stop complaining about Pa to me. It makes me feel insecure. I feel bad for saying all this, I mean... you carried me for nine fucking months, and I know raising a daughter like me hasn't been easy, the least I could do is lend a sympathetic ear, right? But I really can't take it, I'm sorry.
Love,
Your eldest daughter.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
heyy...
=)
*pat pat* so, wut if ur mom really reads ur blog?
Post a Comment