Week Free has ended and i'm feeling bluuuee :(
It was quite a nice break, and letting go of the freedom has been hard. And coincidently, the weather has gotten rainy and cold here just as week free ended. I seriously think that the Powers That Be are mocking us :-p
Anyway, I spent most of last week with Stef, staying over at her place, watching DVDs, going shopping, and eating good food. and by 'good', i meant 'the exact things health experts warn us not to consume so much'. We are so hardcore XD
One of the movies we both watched was Kiss Kiss Bang Bang starring Robert Downey Jr and Val Kilmer. It was effing hilarious and I loved it :) I loved Val Kilmer's character 'Gay Perry', he's so snarky :-p and even though he didn't have that much screen time in this movie, I was pleasantly surprised to see Larry Miller playing a character other than 'funny dude'. He was totally convincing as a hot-shot producer.
One of the things I learned during the break is this: It is a very very dangerous thing when Stef and me shop together. Shopping malls have this curious ability to make us think that our wallets will never empty. Other than that, both of us know each other's taste so when we see something that the other likes, we'd point it out, thus tempting each other into spending lots of money on things we don't necessarily need (I'm especially good at this). Then when we go back home, both of us will moan about how much we've spent and how we should really get a job (ok, it's Stef who does the guilt thing. I choose to concentrate on the happiness a shopping spree brings). Speaking of which, the purchase I made that I'm most proud of is the Elvis pyjamas that I bought from Target. Elvis is Love :)
Man, I really have to snap out of this holiday mood... i have graphic comm projects due starting next week, and i've yet to practice my digital rendering skillz on photoshop -_-"



5 comments:
i needs teh avoid joo.
far far avay.
oh yeah? go ahead and try! j00 will nevaaarrr escape me!
we're going shopping again tomorrow, anyway. plus we're also going to attend the Vagina Monologues. if tht's wht you call avoiding me then you have FAILED.
you guys ought to think of prezzies to get kimmeh!!
who's kimmeh?? whhoooo?????
mimin: NOOOOOOOOOOOO we arent going sopiang esok. no no no. neihi.
sobs
Post a Comment