Thursday, September 22, 2005

a conversation between me and steph

3.00 pm. Class was over, and Steffi and I decided to go to the canteen. Steph wanted a drink, and I hadn't had my lunch yet. So I ordered my milo peng and bee hoon kolok, and Steph bought herself a can of ice lemon tea ice-crushed. We were both happily eating and drinking, when:

Steph: I wonder what will happen if we campur your drink with mine? Can die or not?
Me : Yahoh? I also wonder...Want to try?
Steph: No lah...assignments semua belum siap gik....
Me : (stunned for a moment, then laughs out loud) What the HELL?? You don't want to die because you haven't done your assignments?? (more laughs)
Steph: Oii...Don't need to laugh so loud lah...

I lap you, Steph! hehehe...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lap you(r) hamster.

me_yasmin said...

waahahahahaha....iboh marah!!


hehehehe!

Nisa said...

Hahaha. Love this post. Love the conversation. You silly things. You guys make life richer. =)

me_yasmin said...

nysa, we are available every weekday from 8 am to 6 pm ;)

Anonymous said...

"we"?

Kim said...

hmm.. i forgot that you guys have a hamster now. lol.