Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Friggin' Love this Song

So Contagious
(by Acceptance)

Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected
And I can tell you I've been moving in so slow
Don't let it throw you off too far
Cause I'll be running right behind you
 
Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line)
To say you're the only one breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
Keep me hanging on so contagiously
 
Oohhh, when I'm around you I'm predictable
Cause I believe in loving you with first sight
I know it's crazy but I'm hoping to..
To take a hold of you
 
Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line)
To say you're the only one breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
Keep me hanging on so contagiously
 
Oh you're everything I'm wanting
Come to think of it, I'm aching
On account of my transgression..
Will you welcome this confession?
 
Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line)
To say you're the only one breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on
Keep me hanging on so contagiously


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think im beginning to like this band =) *goes to look for ernest for their songs*

Anonymous said...

I know this song! This is the same band who sang "Different"! Remember Min?! I sent you the song months ago?

me_yasmin said...

SteffiE- sengaja lalu....anyway, it's good you like this song :) everyone should listen to Acceptance!!! all hail Acceptance!!

Jasmine- of course i remember 'Different',it's my favourite song lah! Beribu-ribu lemon of thank yous for introducing me to them in the first place *bows*

Anonymous said...

eleh....pa jak la.

Anonymous said...

palak.
neyda sengaja.
tindakan rifleksi tek.

Kim said...

love your taste in music. ;)

me_yasmin said...

thanks, kimi :D you have good taste too...not to mention influential. which reminds me...it's been long since the last time you force songs on me :( *hint,hint*

Kim said...

i thought you didn't like me doing that? :P hehehe.. you'll usually grumble like wad..

lol.

and this song is, as corny as this may sound, so contagious.

me_yasmin said...

eleh! all tht grumbling is just an act lah...i actually find it amusing when you're like,"mimin! you have to listen to this song!" hehe...

i welcome all songs from you, no worries :)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!

Kim said...

you need a tagboard, my dear.

Anonymous said...

Please update. Sila update. Dei update hei.

me_yasmin said...

Stef, Jasmine: wait lahh! got no time bahh...but i know what to write about already lah, kan stef?

Kimi: tagboard ya apa? is it food?