Friday, October 07, 2005

time for a change...

As promised, Steph, I am going to dedicate this entire entry to you. Happy? Right. Lets get started. I first met Steph on the first day of the first semester of foundation. Pendek kata, kamek jumpa nya masa aku first-first masuk uni tok... Anyway, on that fateful day, my first impression of her was...well, she wasn't overly friendly with me. when I think back on that day, I have a vague suspicion it's because I'm a girl, not some cute guy she can obsess on. Another thing that struck me was her sense of fashion. She was wearing something sporty that day and I thought she looked good. Hell, I came to learn that steph always looks good! *must...control...green-eyed...monster...* Anyway, Steph did warm up to me in that first week (How not to? We have all the same classes!) Then my parents dropped the bomb... "Mimin? Do you have a friend named Jong in your campus? Her parents are our friends. You'll be car-pooling with her beginning next week. Right." Haha...i guess our friendship is sort of meant to be, eh, steffi?
Ok, enough of the first impressions and lets get down and dirty. Steph is loud. Very the loud. I swear, its like she's constantly on a coffee high, know what i mean? (She has a thing for coffee) and she can be a little tactless sometimes, especially when it comes to making fun of certain people.
But despite all that, Steph is sweet, I guess. And caring, in her own way. But if you ask me, nya lebih sayang kan Jasmine dari aku. She lurves Jasmine, whereas I'm just her little pet...hamster. But one thing I appreciate about her is that she's nice to talk to about boys. Hehe. We both pretty much have the same 'vision' when it comes to boys and lagipun... she's sporting when I talk to her about my crush(es) *wink,wink* She doesn't go all weird like other people before.
Well, there you go, Steph. My little post about you. Hope you're happy! Semua yang aku padah sitok ikhlas dari hati. The End.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww..

Anonymous said...

=D seriuosly, i did not expect sth like this. i mean, i half expected u'd go all bitchy and then some.really. and honestly, i am touched. i really appreciate it =D

"she's sporting when I talk to her about my crush(es) *wink,wink* She doesn't go all weird like other people before"' - whoa. i certainly did not know abt this. ppl actually look at u weirdly?! i mean, what's up with them??

oh n i do sayang u lah. jz that ure soooooo damn hamstery...

yeah i guess u can tell i'm happy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

bah i'm waiting for part 2 =p. mun sik,...taok taok la ko (i'll make a fan club of u-know-who in u-know-where).

memandangkan masa tidak menyebelahi saya, saya mengakhiri taikkerbau ini dengan ucapan terima kasih dan sama sama kerana sudi meluangkan masa dengan saya pada hari yang berperut kosong ini untuk membaca kata kata yang tidak jadi dikatakan sebab ini adalah hasil typing kuncipapan. sekali lagi, terima kasih.

ps: min aku mok gi tusen BM lah. dah turun prestasi BM aku.

me_yasmin said...

err...stef! actually wht i meant by ppl acting weird whn i tell them abt my crushes is tht, they would end up teasing me mercilessly abt the guy! sampei trauma bah aku... so annoying :(

oh ya, and there will be no part two...i never even said/indicated tht i'll write one. besides, sequels suck!

Anonymous said...

SHREK 2 DID NOT SUCK.

SO DOES A BLOG ABT MOI.

Nisa said...

I agree. Sequels can be nice. Look at Star Wars, LotR, Harry Potter... Examples of very successful sequels/trilogies. I saw you were looking at GoF movie poster just now. Watch what you're saying there my so called Harry Potter buddy...

Anonymous said...

star wars is ghei.

me_yasmin said...

nysa- ok, i take back wht i said, sequels don't suck...not all the time, anyway >:)

stef- don't say 'ghei'! tht's too syafiq-like...

Anonymous said...

sukati aku la