Monday, October 10, 2005

Another song to share

Brightly Wound
(Eisley)

It's happening all the time
When I open my eyes
I'm still taken by surprise
I hold sunlight and swallow fireflies
And it makes me want to cry

I love you...

I shall never grow up
Make believe is much too fun
Can we go far away to the humming meadow?

We were walking there
And I had tangles in my hair
But you make me feel so pretty
You have shining eyes just like the forest lights
And it makes me want to cry

(I am just wishing you were here
So we could walk down to the stream
And we would throw all our leaves in
Seeing our dragons when we look up)

I love you...

I shall never grow up
Make believe is much too fun
Can we go far away to the humming meadow?

I shall never grow up
Make believe is much too fun
Can we go far away to the humming meadow?

This place is so lovely
The kind that makes me very happy
Let's go far away to the humming meadow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay u like Eisley too..i love emm..i have their whole album...mok? hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh its me sarah. heh.

me_yasmin said...

allo, sarah! i'd love to get a hold of their whole album *hint,hint* :)

Kim said...

hmm.. reminds me of some mix between the cardigans and avril lavigne. Hmmm.. and maybe a dash of Sixpence None the Richer. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Eh, u might like this one too..Relient K - 'Let It All Out'

cheers!