Nysa's practically begging me to go, but I'm not sure. On the one hand, I suppose it'll be fun. I've never been to prom before, so it'll be a new experience for me. Also, the prom will give me an excuse to get all dressed up and be pretty. And I get to spend time with my friends.
But on the other hand, will I be able to find a dress in time for it? And in my size? And I also have no idea how to behave/interact in these functions, because I'm such an awkward person! If I go, I'll probably be clinging to Nysa, and that wouldn't be fair for her. Dian, Ing Hui and Renee are going, and they would want to hang out with her as well. And when those four are together, you can bet that at some point during the prom they'll sneak out to have a smoke. I don't smoke, so I'll probably be left alone while they are out smoking to jaga their stuff. I hate that. Even if they're allowed to smoke inside, well...I hate the smell of smoke.
So, kesimpulannya, I don't think I'll be going. I'm just too awkward for such functions and I don't have, nor the time to look for, a dress. So there.
But you guys are still allowed to pujuk me to go, though :p
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Aww Min..I'd definitely hang out with you if i go.
hehehehe. im not goin either. woooootttt!!!!
*all sarcastic like* oh, fiq, i'd love to! but see, there's a problem...
you're all the way in Kuching whereas the the prom, and me, are in Miri!!
iboh lah sebarang ajak org syg oii!
fiq sekpa fiq.
aku boleh jd prom date ko.
Post a Comment