God, I can just imagine the tears of relief and happiness from you guys after reading that first bit >:-) haha!
Sorry.
Let’s start with Raya first. The first day was, of course, the busiest. Guests were coming from the front, back, left, right and center. And about 90% percent of them used Toyota Unser as their means of transportation. What a coincidence! Haha...Anyway, since so many people came, I spent every five minutes back and forth the kitchen and the living room, serving them drinks, making polite conversations with them and stuff. It was nice, seeing all those familiar faces again ( That’s one of the things I like about Raya. I also like it when we go to my grandparents’ house and all my cousins, aunties and uncles will be there. It’ll be nice and noisy, because most of my cousins are very young and hyper, and plus, my dad will be joking around, teasing anyone hapless enough to layan him. Like Usu, his youngest sister, or even Anjang *shakes head* Being his sisters, you’d think they know better, but every year they fall for his tricks!
Oh ya, girls? This was what I wore on the first day

It’s red, it’s made of Thai silk and I love it!! This photo was taken at Jasmine’s house, where Steph and me hung out from I dunno what time until six something. Jasmine’s mum said I looked expensive that day, haha! I liked her, by the way. She’s friendly and nice but I was shy around her. Oh, hell…I’m shy around anyone who I’m not familiar with!
And this is the group photo at Jasmine’s house

Jasmine likes that guy behind Steph, haha... and I don’t know who that girl in pink is, so don’t ask me.
Ok, let’s move on to the second day of Raya. It’s tradition in my family to go in a convoy and visit our relatives and also my grandparents’ friends in Bakam on this day. This tradition is not exactly popular among my younger siblings because we usually spend half-a-day at Bakam, since my grandparents know a lot of people there. Other than that, Bakam panaslah! But it wasn’t hot that day. In fact, it rain quite heavily. But it stopped after we spent a few minutes at Kak Sal’s place, the first house we attacked that day. After that it just got really muddy. Somehow the best house in Bakam we visited that day was Uncle Ijan’s. They had these really beautiful cats and one really cute kitten. You can see my cousin Badriah holding it in the following picture

After visiting almost everyone we know at Bakam, we crashed at my place and ate lunch there. I’ve always liked it when there’s a family gathering at my place ( After lunch, we went over to Usu’s house, and saw how fat their cat Chukang got. He’s so heavy that it’s difficult to carry him. Plus, he was struggling. But he did quiet down when I just let him lie on my lap and stroked him and scratched his ears. I’ve always had a way with cats *shrugs and smiles smugly* (chewah…pasal benda ya pun mok bangga)
My old friends from high school visited me on the night of the fourth day of Raya. I was really happy to see them then. I missed them so much! Tapi ada satu benda yang aku sik puas hati. Most of them had these really canggih Nokia phones, while all I have is my Nokia 3100! Tercabar aku. *sabar Min…KL sik lamak lagik…* I also managed to visit my dear old friend Emma, who is just the sweetest person I know other than Giegel. We’ve known each other since primary school, and even though we were in different classes starting primary four and went to different high schools, she never forgot me. She never failed to send me a Raya card every year and she gives the best hugs.
So yeah, that’s my long-awaited Raya report. Again, so sorry that it took me this long to do it. Hope you’re happy now :-P



6 comments:
Oi. raya's almost over. so this doesnt count! hehe im so mean. at least ada update.good good.
oh anyway,i do not like that guy behind steph ok. it was my sister lah. ish.
oh btw, why so small the pic..cant even see my face! grrr..
OIIIIII!!!!! reference me la!!!! i took that pic of u at min's house ok. I TOOK IT FOR U. tell ppl that ok. cz it's a very nice shot of u, very nice angle n all. STEPH TOOK THAT PIC OF U. tell the world.
n u did not say i went to visit u on the 1st day. wat kinda fren r u? *punches mimin, runs off to i-dunno-whr*
Finally. Yay!
You looked nice, Yasmin. And I agree with Jasmine's mum. You do look expensive. Heh.
So when are you going to KL? I might go to KL also end of this month but not sure gik la.
P.S: Jasmine pakei baju kurung!! Brilliant! -goes and save pic-
nisa im off to kl too! in dec, but not sure wen hehe. O_o
Jasmine: wui...sik kan lah mok engkah gambar besar2 lam tok? nangis jak tokrang kelak waiting for my blog to finish loading
Stef: bah, since you already said yourself that you took that pic, i don't need to say it again,kan? muahah
Nysa babe: I is going to KL on the 19th of December,ok? and yes, it was nice to see Jasmine in baju kurung hehe!
wooo... finally. *sarcastic* hahahahaha!
Post a Comment