Sunday, December 04, 2005

Going Places

My mum’s going to Singapore next week. She’s going there for work, mind, not play. She’ll start working on the 14th, but will already be there on the 13th. Her original plan was to go alone, but then the more she thought about it….well, she thinks she should bring someone else along, I mean…she’s going there a day early, right? I don’t know why she decided to do so, but there ya go…one day of freedom before work starts. Papa was worried about ticket costs, but mum was like “it’s only RM 600 plus…”. So, she made a decision….

Guess what it was she decided?

…….

Go on, GUESS.

……….

Yep. I, Yasmin Sharina, get to accompany my mum to Singapore!! Singapore, baby, YEAH!!! Why me, out of all my siblings, you ask? Simple. I’m the only one with a bloody passport!!! Needless to say, Nana and Ben were a little jealous (while the Little One remains oblivious) The poor dears… But if we managed to make their passports this week, they’ll get to go, too! Have hope, you two!

But still…I’m really happy I get to go! I’ve only been there once when I was a lot younger, and I loved it! I still remember the Haw Par Villa, the aquarium, and the zoo where the pelican chased us! Ohh…. I’m just so excited right now!!! Can’t wait! Can’t wait!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupiak punya hamster

me_yasmin said...

oh...you're just jealous, admit it!

Kim said...

yay!! we're all going to singapore and kl! yay yay! *jumps around mimin, dancing* yay yay yay! we all get to fly on a place! yay! *spreads arms out and starts zooming about like an airplane* wheeeee.....!!

Kim said...

*place = plane! hahahahahahhahahaa.