hmm...let's start with my KL trip first, ok? We had fun, of course...but it was just like our previous trips there. I bought clothes, books, practically splurged on CDs and DVDs, got myself a nice handbag and also.....
this baby

She's no Sony Cyber-shot DSC N1, she sure as hell isn't one of those cool professional SLR cameras I've always wanted, but she's a lot, lot better than my previous camera and I love her to bits!!!
Ben bought something cool for himself as well...
It's so cool...it has a dual screen, touch-screen, and you can also chat using the bloody thing!! ahh!!! just one problem though, the dual screens make it confusing when playing games. well, Ok, I get confused when I watch my brother play games using that thing.
Oh ya...one thing aku sik puas hati. On the first day there, i messaged Steffi to ask her if she's still in KL. she replied me later that evening...telling me she got a My Chemical Romance poster free from buying some CDs at Tower Records. Cilaka lalu....
Bah! Enough of KL, let's talk about something else. Did you know that my sis Nana went for the National Service Program? Poor thing, she didn't want to go, but she had to. She's stationed at the Similajau camp in Bintulu. We went there last week to pick her up. The kids there had a few days off for Raya Haji. We stayed overnight at Park City Everly. We drove to Bintulu, actually. there's this new road that can get us there in just about 2 hours.

we saw a lot of these oil palm trees along the way. I took this picture with my new camera, by the way. The car was moving quite fast, but the picture didn't come out blurry at all. Isn't that nice? hehe...
more pics...
and one more random one...

Mum says this looks creepy, which was exactly what i was going for. I'm quite proud of it, actually. It's like, "out of the darkness and into the light" kind of thing. Tell me what you think. Is it DeviantArt material? Haha...
Right. So I've covered the KL trip, the National Service thing, pics from Bintulu...what else?
Ahh, yes...my Summer Course. I enrolled myself for Management 100. It's okay so far. Intensive as hell, though... Good news is I made new friends and all. The boys from my group are really nice, and smart. I like my lecturer too, which is a good thing. I have about two more weeks left of classes, then it's exam time, then cuti, then it'll be time for semester 1 of 2006. Yay. I get to see you people again :)
ok, enough. I have to do some studying now. Take care. Will update again when I have the time :)






11 comments:
LATE!
btw, how did u tell ur dad when u said you wanted to buy the camera? Bestnya. I wish my dad will do that. Like, Dad, I want NOkia N80.. dad, i want powerbook g4. Dad sony cyber-shot dsc N1.
HAHAHAAHA ngegeh sik kmk? whee~~~
niways mimin, i think ben made a wrong choice in buying DS. well unless he's a nintendo fan boy, then i dunno la. but i think he should have bought PSP instead. tell him that. i just cant make out y he bought DS. all the better games are in PSP. if ben's a fan of classic games, then DS is for him. but is he really a classic game fan? hehe jz wondrin ya, nth personal. (god i sound lyk i'm in a game forum)
niways, lmk sk dgr dr ktk ler..pa kaba?
oh ur new cam is so much better! i'm so glad 4 u =D
cant wait to explore ur cam hehe. canon's good, i like ur shots in this post. nice n sharp =)
Stef - actually, Ben wants a PSP. i dunno why he didnt buy one...couldn't find it in KL? sik cukup modal? whateverlah... and as for my camera, hehe...memang pun aku plan mok jadikan kau my model. there's a lot of cool features on it tht I'd like to try out on anyone who's willing, haha...
Jasmine - I've been telling everyone in my family that I wanted a new camera. But still, I was shocked, and a wee bit guilty when my dad bought it for me. Still very happy though, haha!
bah i'll be ur model la. the cam loves me anyways =p
OI U STILL OWE ME LOTSA OLD PICS WE TOOK IN CAMPUS AAAHHH!!! eee dolok mdh mok burn for me...laju la beb~~~
wat sik cukup modal kat kl..u cn find almost aniting there ah... go to LOW YAT PLAZA, it's one of the best plces for electrical goods in kl. ada psp kat cya ba. n plus DS and PSP came out at the same day and time, so the pricing is not much diff. if ben had wanted a psp, then y did he end up with a DS? pelik juak..
min, i tagged you twice. just so you know. ;) nice pics, nice camera. hehehe. my parents bought me one too. so i know how you feel about the guilt thing.
tagged? what's that?
ok, nevermind...I'll do them when I have the time :p
curtin banned dA.
macibai.
yalah!!!
sesiapa yg tahu tujuan kampus ke'sayangan' kita bertindak demikian, sila angkat tangan!
Sweet~! That's what I'm talking about! Another Canon PowerShot user. Welcome to the club, baby! Heh.
Curtin banned dA because... nude pics? Haha. Guess them IT people don't know what art is.
P.S: Update, girl! Eh wait. You got exams right? But look at Kim! -points at Emily's blog- She studying also want to put picture... Haha.
Post a Comment