Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!

Right. Kimi tagged me awhile back. Twice. But it's only now I have the time to do it, so here you go:

First of all, remove the blog in the no.1 spot from the following list and push everyone up one place. Then add your own blog to the bottom spot.

1. Alex Allied
2. Clueless Dream
3. Planet SubKi||er
4. Guilty Secrets
5. Attention Seeker

Then, answer the following questions :


What was I doing 10 years back:

I was ten years old then, and in Primary Four. Along with a few classmates who did well the previous year, I was moved to a good class. I felt proud, but I missed my friends from my old class. And also, Jorge and me didn't really get along well then, because he kept bothering me! I complained a lot about him to friends and even my family, but ended up being teased for liking him because I talked about him everyday. That wasn't true, of course. Me and Jorge are good buddies now, yay :)

What was I doing 1 year back:

Started my first year for degree program, and suffered from boredom in Management and those Mci classes. I got closer with Nysa and Sepul this time too, since we're mostly in the same group and all. And not forgetting those great movies I watched for FTV (I miss watching Cinema Paradiso!!!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Chocolates
- Apples
- Cashewnuts
- Almonds
- Famous Amos cookies

5 song I know all the lyrics off my head right now:

- My Chemical Romance - Helena
- My Chemical Romance – Thank You For The Venom
- Death Cab For Cutie – Marching Bands of Manhattan
- Anberlin – A Day Late…or is it Day Late Friend?
- Fall Out Boy – Sugar, We’re Going Down

5 things I would do if I'm a millionaire:
- TRAVEL!!!
- Buy gadgets, like digital cameras, mp3 players, PDAs (?)
- Build a huge library of books and DVDs
- Direct a movie? Or at least become the producer of one…
- Donate to charity…

5 bad habits:

- Procrastination
- Laziness
- Being messy
- Overspending
- Easily distracted (wait, is that a bad habit? more like a characteristic right? Whatever!)

5 things I love to do:

- Listening to good music
- Reading good books
- Watching movies
- Taking pictures with my beloved digicam
- Shopping

5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again:
- Anything too tight or baggy
- Sandals with 10 inch heels
- Bikini
- Short skirts
- Huge chunky earrings

5 favourite "toys":
- Digital cameras!
- Digital video cameras
- Mp3 players? I don’t actually own one, but I wish I do…
- Hand phones
- PDAs? I don’t have this one either, but they look cool…

Then you select 5 people to pass it on to:

- Lionel (To help you with your Pledge)
- Jasmine (Saja...)
- Syafiq (Because I know you’re gonna make it interesting)
- Right…ran out of bloggers that I know. The rest of you already did this…
- Steffi (Go and start a blog, just for this tag thingie...please? You can delete your blog after a few weeks, haha…)

There. Done. Hope this is enough to last you guys for a couple of weeks...I'm still busy with summer course, no? By the way, the second tag is going to take a while...I need to think of a good story, hehe ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u think u can get me to create a blog by tagging me then ure so wrong =D

me_yasmin said...

i was just kidding bahh....

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa very funny O_o