Friday, March 17, 2006

Memos to Myself

While driving:-
1. When reversing during the 3-point turning, make sure there's room enough to go forward.
2. Take care that you do NOT accidently press the accelerator while going downhill.
3. and slow down, for heaven's sake! press the foot break, or change the gear or something...
4. There is absolutely NO NEED to speed when the light just turned orange/yellow.

Campus stuff:-
1. Read that article NOW!
2. Do not screw up mini-doc.
3. Better start thinking of the script for individual project...
4. Find groupmates for PR major project!
5. Be nice to Mr. I-dunno-I-oso-confuse (it's good for karma)
6. The too-inquisitive-for-her-own-good-new-mum is back...I saw her! I...hugged her! (she just seemed so happy to see me, so...)

General:-
1. Get off yer butt and start exercisin' (sp?) !!!
2. Eat more greens...
3. Control your spending! With every penny saved, you're a step closer to that iPod
(mmm....iPods...*drools*)
4. Hey, how about learnin' to play a musical instrument? Drums are nice...
5. Watch more movies! Brokeback Mountain sounds good... (two guys makin' out, mmm...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mimin. let's see who gets their 1st accident k. between u or me la =p

Anonymous said...

uuuu...good luck babe!

Kim said...

why are there two 4's in general?

anyways, min, i didn't know you were so into gay love. haha.

hurry up and get that license, loh! it's way overdue!

me_yasmin said...

Steffi - I bet it'll be you >:)

Jasmine - Thanks, babe ;)

Kimi - fixed it already :p Gay love? Hell yeah! Plus, it's Heath Ledger and Jake Gylenhall,what?

Anonymous said...

u nvr know, mimin. =p