A friend posted something about being a blog-addict recently, and I gotta say, I can relate. Ever since I started blogging...hell, ever since I started writing in diaries in my early teenage years (holy fuck do I feel old), I would spend some time alone in my room, thinking back the day's events and try to find if any of them are writing-material. Sometimes, stuff happens and I'd be thinking, "That's blog-material, that is! Can't wait to get to a computer and write it all down...". Honestly, I sign in to my blogger account everyday with an itch to write, but when I do, I get brain-farts instead and give up (There. Now you know the main reason I don't update often).
During my diary-writing days, my little book was always full of accounts on what my friends and I did, who I bumped into when I was out shopping with my family, who-said-whats, classroom gossips, crushes and the like. Most of the entries begin with an enthusiastic "Guess what?". Now, my little weblog contains accounts on campus life, emo-laced entries, who-said-whats, the occasional lame movie/dvd reviews, and...complaints. Lots of them. Compared to my old diaries, I noticed that I whine a lot here. Heh.
Anyway, as I said earlier, I do spend some time thinking up entries for my blog. Thing is, sometimes I forgot what I wanted to write about, or, after some consideration, I decided the story wasn't interesting enough for you guys to read. Other times, I wanted to write an entry concerning someone I know (eg. one of you) but it's just not right. I believe that if you have something to say to a certain someone, you say it to their faces, and not say it behind their backs on blogs (but you guys know I don't exactly practice this) . If you absolutely have to do so, at least be vague and random, and don't drop names. Other than that, sometimes I have these things that I want to say, but the minute I login to my Blogger account and click on that 'Create New Entry' button, I find it hard to put them down to words.
These mind-blocks are really frustrating because it means that there are thoughts and feelings left unexpressed. From what I've read, that ain't healthy. Oh, well. There are other alternatives to expressing oneself other than blogs. Like hitting your head repeatedly on the wall or something. Hee...fun XD
By the way, darling, I didn't know you were afraid of windows. Same here! I still am, actually. When I close my windows in the evenings, I refuse to look directly out the window, and concentrate on my curtains instead, haha! It's just that, most of the horror movies I've watched would contain scenes where windows would suddenly burst open and a creepy entity enters a building and wreaks havoc, or scenes where one person would look out the window and something creepy stares right back! cilaka punya movies....
Well, that's it for now. I'll be back soon to introduce you guys to a must-watch movie, and a must-watch music video (the soundtrack to the movie). Take care and don't forget to change your underwear daily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
eh? but i noticed you got leave a comment on her blog also leh.... :P
but, but...the comment i left was on a different entry! not the one this one is about...
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mimin takut windows juak??? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs*
Post a Comment