Sunday, September 17, 2006

100th Post

You know, I've been re-reading my old posts in this here blog and I realised something. I do not like what I've written in here. Well, ok, I've actually felt like this ever since I started blogging, but...seriously, I cringed when I read my old posts.

I really feel like deleting them. Delete this whole blog and start anew. Or maybe just keep this blog, and all it's contents, and open up a new one. Yay. This blog is what? About two years old? Three? Such a waste to 'throw' everything away.

Honestly? My interest in blogging is starting to wane. I'm thinking, I'm not good at it, so why bother? But I don't believe in thinking negatively like that. Writing is kind of fun, and it helps in organising my thoughts. I guess it's just one of those things I have to work on, and keep working on until I'm satisfied with where I'm at. And then improve some more.

I just want to find what I'm really, really good at, ya know?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahh at last i can post comments here. sth is wrong with ur comment box eh...i cnt max it. other ppl's comment boxes can, but not urs. so retarded wan u. lalala.

niways. u dnt hafta be a 'good' blogger to post up ur ramblings ok. there is no 'good' or 'bad' blogger. the blog is urs to mess ard with, n u are the admin urself. so y wana compare ur blog with others? if u choose to make ur blog this/that way, so be it la. other ppl's blogs look better etc than urs, so wat? not lyk its a crime to have diff kinds blogging style or wtv u call it hehe.

besides, u sed blogging helps u to organise ur thoughts. that is a very good advantage n u know it.

get my point? no?
i talk too much then.
see u in that yucky place soon.
merry xmas to u too.

Kim said...

weird.

wow. 2 years!!!!!!! what a commitment! congrats la.

hehehe.. don't stop blogging. i like reading what you post up. only wished it was more frequent. *hint hint*

:D

Anonymous said...

eh min. sama la kita. i also malas want to blog anymore. hehehe

Kim said...

i dun feel like blogging anymore. do you think we're all growing out of it? or maybe it's cos we're just too busy these dayS? update update update! :D if you do, i will too. :D

Anonymous said...

Min... Slamat Ari Raya. Twas good doing CB project with u. Heh. Mintak maaf byk2 ngn ktk. I'll see u in 2 weeks time. Hugs hugs hugsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Nisa

Anonymous said...

Ei. I updated already, per all you people's nagging. So Yasmin don't you quit (I can't stop you if you're gonna, though). Just say, tell, share whatever you want. Don't have to try too hard. There's always a reason you've got readers.