Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hari Raya '06

Somehow, my Raya Spirit wasn't very high this year. Don't know why. But, overall, Raya was OK, I suppose. Could've been better. At least nenek seemed happier this time around.

I love my yellow baju kurung. It makes me look like royalty XD

Giegel visited me, along with Ezzy. The last time Ezzy visited me for Raya was when we were...what? in primary one? 'twas fun. It was nice to hang out and laugh with Gel again.

Went to Ezzy's house on the third day. Went with Rubee, my...no, our (Ezzy and me) cousin. There were so many people! O_0" Rubee and I felt a little awkward, so I said, "Let's just stay here until Giegel comes...". When Giegel finally came, we talked, laughed, horsed around a bit, and ate carrot sticks. Then Rubee and me went back to her place. I played with her cats, ate food, watched TV, went home at 6 something and went back there again at 9, but this time with my family. Usu made me sing karaoke!!! Malu eh...

Other than that, my old friends from high school visited me as well :) Nice to know they haven't forgotten me... One of them lost a lot of weight. Tercabar aku.

So, yeah, Thanks for coming to my house for Raya. To those who didn't...*takes deep breath* I understand... *sambil mengalir air mata*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey really sorry i counldnt make it this year k =S

pake baju royal ko gi cmps klak2. mok tengok lu bright2.

me_yasmin said...

yeah...i should totally wear them during exams. maybe the brightness will inspire the lecturers to give me a passing grade. hooray for strategic planning.

Kim said...

you'll probably only make ur lecturers jealous. then they'll be like, hmph. fail fail fail!! muhuhahahahahahaa!

Anonymous said...

"oooooooohhhh!!! the light!!! the light!!!! i cant seeeee!!!!!!my eyes.....m....mmy eyes....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

that'll prolly be the lecturers dying from the brightness of ur baju kurung kuning..hmm..pa lain jak bunyi...