Thursday, March 08, 2007

of Spirits and Birthdays *updated!*

It is now the wee hours of the morning. I should be sleeping, but I've put off updating for too long. And today, the lure of the 'New Post' button is just too strong.

So. The year's first semester has started. I remember saying that I didn't want to continue studying in Curtin and all, since I wasn't doing well at all there. I was actually in the middle of 'shopping' for a new place to study, but a chance meeting between my mum and our unit coordinator caused me to change my mind. He has said really nice things about me, and he believes that I can make it in this course, provided I change the way I manage myself.

Thanks to all that, I return to campus with renewed spirit

It's been really nice to be back again. Seeing innocent new faces who have no idea what they got themselves into when they filled in that application form. Seeing familiar faces that make Curtin my second home. It's just awesome. Really awesome.

Here's hoping that this semester will be a bearable one.

On an unrelated note, our friend Steffi has recently celebrated her 21st birthday on the 2nd of March. It was cool. Me and her along with Sarah and Jasmine stayed a night at the Marriot. The hotel receptionists personally wished her happy birthday. We bought enough snacks to last us longer than a night's stay. We admired Min's new laptop with Windows Vista. We watched 'Major Payne' and 'Can't Hardly Wait' on TV. We swam in the pool. We ate sweet corn. Stef and I went out with Sepul around 2 AM to town to see trannies putting themselves on display for prospective clients. Conclusion: YAY.

So there you have it, folks: my latest post. Will be back later to put in pictures.

And now, to bed I go...

EDIT: look, pictures!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

only like that ah ur post? ha? ha? ha???????????? i'm wondrin when ur nx update WITH PICS will be. lalalala.

niways, glad to hear abt ur renewed spirit to cont in curtin =) u can pull it thru!

and oi oi o i oioioioioioioioioi send me my bday pics oiiiiiiiiiii and yeah more posts with pics oioioioioioioioioi.

I HATE MORNING CLASSES.

=Waniduckie= said...

Yay! Updates! *scrolls down* No pics? :(

Kim said...

hey, i want to see the birthday pics. sounds like u all had a great time. ;) lucky stef.

Kim said...

not enough pictures! surely you took more than thatttt... c'mon i want to see some trannies too!

me_yasmin said...

wei... i didn't take pics of the trannies. sik berani. and i really didn't take tht much pictures during our stay there. stef has more, but she hasn't uploaded it yet. pfft...

Anonymous said...

MY MOM BLOODY LOST MY CAMERA USB CABLE OK. don't bloody pfft me. pffffffffffffffffffffffftTTTTTTT

me_yasmin said...

i'll pfft you anytime i want! pfft...

Anonymous said...

pfft