Sunday, April 15, 2007

Guess this makes me a tease, then?

I am very much in a blogging mood right now. The shiny buttons on my keyboard bid me to type, so type I shall... Problem is, I don't have a story to tell. Or maybe I do, but I don't know how to tell it. Or maybe I'm just too lazy right now to put them all in words.

but...the shiny keyboard buttons...

Alright, ok...shall I tell you then how my KL trip went? Nah...nothing to tell, really. We went there to check out campuses and apartments for Nana and Ben. My cousin Rubee, who went us with her family, got herself enrolled in Taylor's College. Their admin building has a bloody chandelier. The registration process was quick and painless. You don't have to go to camera shop to get your ID picture taken, they do it right there in the special booth they set up. To say that I am ashamed of our own campus was, well...an exaggeration, but still... I felt short-changed.

The first apartment we looked at was just plain creepy. It was badly lit, smelled funny, and I just don't get the design. I'd explain this further, but I really don't know how to. And have I told you how creepy it was? It was really creepy. All those windows...*shudder*

Anyway, like I said... No interesting stories from KL.

Maybe I should tell you guys about how I feel like as if I'm the odd one out within my family. It's occurred to me lately that I am more liberal and open minded compared to them. I seriously think that some of my views on certain things would shock them. Other than that, I am seriously getting tired of being pushed around and not being able to defend myself from my younger siblings. I should start growing a backbone and tell them off when I feel that I am not treated with respect.

But, heh...family conflict is nothing new, right? And I'm pretty sure each of my family members have their own, "I'm not like the rest" moments. Boring stuff...


Ooo...Maybe I should gush about my crush here! Nah...bad idea. I can't risk that person finding out, I don't want things to be awkward between us.


Oh, well... Maybe next time I'll have interesting things to talk about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy hell an update!!!

aaaniways. being open isnt such a bad thing (of course la, this coming from...me. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA). but seriuosly. it isnt. hahahahahahhaa. oi my dad complained abt me being too open oi. cilaka wan. salah ka.

oi oi oi u have another crush that i dunno? or? im so gonna molest u.

Kim said...

MIN! U SAID A THOUSAND MILLION (exageration) INTERESTING THINGS BACK THERE!!

YOU AWFUL TEASE! no one likes a tease, min.

me_yasmin said...

Stef - no, the crush isn't new. trust me, when it comes to crushes, i don't keep anything from you wan...

Kimi - really? no one? damn.

Anonymous said...

i'm still gonna molest u anyways

me_yasmin said...

*sigh...*

yeah, yeah...whatever makes u happy :p