Monday, April 23, 2007

Honestly...

Have you guys ever watched Home Alone 1 and 2?

I seriously, seriously don't get how those two bad guys can take all those pranks and booby traps without dying, or at least suffering mental retardation in the end. I mean, they've got things, heavy things, falling on to their heads all the freakin' time!!! Honestly, how can they not die???

Yeah, sorry...just had to get that out of my chest.

In an unrelated story, I did badly on my CB exam 1. Thank God there's still another exam to do at the end of the semester, and not to mention the project. I still have a chance to redeem myself. Speaking of which, I better get started on my part of the project, so... bye bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what silly comedies for family fun are for.
and u can do it (CB i mean) =D. jz put in more effort and there u go hehe. u can can can!

Kim said...

it's oh so quiet.. shhh shhhhhh... it's oh so still... shhh shhhhhhh...

;)

saje, min!!

i luv this song. bwahahahaha.

me_yasmin said...

heh...i just downloaded tht song :) i like it too