Saturday, June 10, 2006

Turn off the lights, and turn off the shyness...

The song I just put up is Lauren Hoffman's version of Fall Out Boy's 'Of All The Gin Joints In All The World'. I love how her voice caresses my ears when she sings those saucy lyrics...rawr! Hehe...

I found out about her from reading the journal on Fall Out Boy's official website. Pete Wentz, FOB's bassist (and also the current object of my obsession...here's why) wrote in one of the entries about how much he loves her song 'Fall Away'. Intrigued, I decided to check her out. I fell in love (God, I'm so easily influenced when it comes to music, haha). So now, my friends, it's time you check her out as well. Most of you are familiar with Eisley, yes? Think of her as a sort of darker version of them, and you have an idea of what her music sounds like. Oh yes, before I forget, she also did a version of My Chemical Romance's 'Helena' as well. Nice. The link to her official website is on the right-hand side of my blog, where the music-related links are. Now just sit back, relax, and let Miss Hoffman work her magic...

p/s - actual update coming soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you know that thrusting a banana up your anus reduces your chances of getting Retardness Cancer?

me_yasmin said...

No, honey, I had NO IDEA...Thank you for sharing that information with us. Please come again.