A chocolate eclair...

and a good cup of joe
I haven't actually tried to eat eclairs together with coffee, though. But I do reckon they would go well together. And don't ask me "why breakfast? what about for makan petang ka apa?" because I don't really know, hehe.
Here is a good picture-laden blog entry on eclairs. Cakespy is a good read if you are a bit of a foodie like some people i know *nudge nudge, wink wink*. I feel kind of evil, plugging a desserts blog during the fasting month... but hey, look at it this way: at least you can get some ideas on what to make for your open house :-p (albeit non-traditional ideas). Raya's in less than four weeks, after all :)



7 comments:
Mimin i am reading this when its 4 more hours b4 buka puasa.
Gr.
Nasty.
but you still love me kannn?? XD
hehe eclair senang jak polah...lam french eclair meaning of garbage..hheheh
wahhhhhh so sinfully pretty food. i wanna die now pls.
gigit mimin! am am am.
sarah, no hickeys pls! hur hur hurr
Hey min! How r u? God the FOOOD!! Saw ur family photo, it reminded me of your sweet parents! Kirim salam ok. Miss u!
hai Di! miss you too! nanti2 i sampaikan your salam to my parents,k? muah.
Post a Comment