Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!

This time by old friend and new blogger, Kassman :-p

01. Would you fart inside an elevator?
-Hahah! my dad does this to his friends :-p I, however, would only do this if I was alone.

02. What will you do if the person you like doesn't like you back?
- Gawd, story of my life. Um, in all seriousness, I'll just accept it. You can't force someone to like you. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

03. Miss Piggy + Kermit the Frog = OTP?
- Ah, I took the liberty to look this up. OTP=One True Pairing. So in the case of Miss Piggy and Kermit: oh, totally.

04. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Yes, and I don't like it.

05. What's your ideal lover like?
- *giggles* umm... someone who likes me as much as I like him/her, someone who brings out the best in me, and someone with whom I can be comfortable with...*shy*

06. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
- Both la wei. Lagi romantik, dowh :-p

07. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
- Aww...well, I wouldn't bet on that person to change how he/she felt, but I'd be lying if I said I don't still harbor feelings for him/her.

08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Once again, story of my life. Sedih la sikit, but there's nothing I can do about it but pine, pine away~ sobs.

09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
- I guess so

10. What do you want most in life?
- To be happy and fulfilled, I guess :)

11. Is being tagged fun?
- Not really, but it gives me something to do, at least.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
- To bf/gf: Well, obviously, we're not meant to be, so shoo shoo. To "best friend": Seriously? Seriously? You want to be with someone who dengan selambanya cheat on me? What makes you think you won't get cheated? pfft. *chewah, drama siott*

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
- mumpapananabenbaby

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is
- Hmm...smart, funny, talented, nice, always asks for chocolates when he visits my house for Raya :)

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
- Single and rich, woo hoo!

16. Would you rather be a bum or be a busy person?
- Well, I'm a bum now, and it's about time I get busy. hehe.

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
- Yes. Would you?

18. Define LOVE.
- It's what makes the world go round.

19. Milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate?
- I know this is the less popular choice, but...Dark chocolate, please.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
- Laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...

RULES!These eight people must state who they were tagged by.You cannot tag the person who tagged you.Continue this game by sending this to eight other people.
-Pfft...rules schmules! Whosoever likes dem tags is free to do this one. Not going to force ya to do it. Cos I'm nice like tht.

1 comment:

TheStepster said...

miss piggy n kermit? i'd rather kermit with elmo lalala

and dark choc not niceeeee!!! u go shoo shhooo in one corner there with my mom.