Friday, September 12, 2008

Mimin and Kimi

So um... our friend Kim recently put up a new header for her blog, which featured her with our mutual friends, Wani and Alem. I teased her a bit about the lack of ME in the header, since we are quite close, and used to hang out quite often when I was still in Miri, but she was all, "Cos you never take pics with me leh~"

LIES! LIES, I TELL YOU!

So, Kimi, here is proof that we have plenty of pictures together, thank you very much. Some of them from your own camera, some more. hmmph.

Gawai 2007

Christmas 2007

Our brief gym stint 2007

There are more, but I think I've proved my point already :) But of course you don't have to put pictures of you and me in your header, Kimi. I was just playing, you know that :-p

6 comments:

TheStepster said...

oooooooooooooooo mimin retaliate oooooooooooooooooooooo jeng jeng jeng.

i love the last pic! so nice. u look hot in ur leggings.


next post abt me!!!!! *wantz attenshun too*

Kim said...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... but awesome! a whole post about me!! :D

Anonymous said...

hahah kantoi

me_yasmin said...

stef - kim tht lah saja mo cari pasal, hmmph. and thanks. i have since gotten two more pairs from target. black. leggings are like my favourite thing now :)

kimi - it's just pictures :-p

mintot - ya bah kan? hahahaha

TheStepster said...

shit u buy tights when im not around. u better wear them when i get back. i need to molest u.

Kim said...

still, they are pics of me!~ and u, of course. but u spoil lah. jk jk. hahahaa.